Welcome, people of the Earth! It’s the middle of June already, so you will finally be seeing the products I loved this past month of May. First of all I want to apologize for the delay, but you know what they say.. better later than never!
So… It was hard to choose a few favorite things, but I managed to make them just 9. So let’s get started! I hope you enjoy reading this post, you will make me happy if you leave a comment:)
- Figs and Rouge organic lip balm – it became my must-have item in the moment i opened it. It was my favorite product from the March Prettybox, as it makes my lift soft and moisturized.
- GOSH velvet touch lipstick #60 Lambada– when I decided that I like red lipstick on my lips I had to buy one. And as I wasn’t willing to spend a fortune on something experimental, I got this product, and now I can say that I adore it. The texture is great, as is the colour. Plus, it smells nice:)
- AVON U by ungaro lipstick Runway pink – another colour I adore – a hot pink, perfect for spring and summer!
- essence quattro eyeshadow – four beautiful colours in a compact package – perfect to use even when traveling. My most favorite ones are the two colours on the top. Actually I used them almost every day before I got my Naked palette (a review soon!)
- AVON U by ungaro eyeshadow – champagne – a great solution for days when you just need to brighten up your eyes. And the little sparkling pieces in it make it perfect for the sunny summer days. 🙂
- AVON eau de parfum Romantic voyage – sweet, fresh, spring-summer scent, really romantic. And the bottle is so cute, with this cute little dove 🙂
- essence BB cream all-in-one #01 universal – as I am not a huge foundation fan, I needed something with coverage and light texture. I got this BB cream and I loved it. It really gives you a healthy look and makes imperfections less visible and an important fact is that it does not clog the pores. The SPF 30 is a great addition.
- Gabrini multivitamin #333 – just a random nail polish turned out to be great. It was very cheap (less than 1€) but has a beautiful and long lasting colour. I am in love with all kinds of pink nail polishes, so this was an amazing finding for me.
- essence blush brush – I adore this brush. It is very affordable, it’s PINK and it is great. I mean, it doesn’t dissociates and it is perfect for blending in, contouring and blush application.