Good morning, girls, rise and shine!
Firstly, I want to apologise (again) for being such a bad blogger and not posting anything for a long time, but I really was under pressure these last few weeks.
I had my French exam(which I passed, as I found yesterday) and I am preparing for my second English exam, which is next week, so fingers crossed!
BUT, it’s time for beauty stuff now! Ta-da-da-daaaaaaaaa! Today I got my first very real Bulgarian beauty box! It’s called ‘Pretty Box’ and you will be the first to see what’s in it!
Included in the box :
- INGLOT Under Make-up Base – it should make your skin matte, smooth, improve makeup application and absorb sebum. I can’t wait to try it, I’ve read so many good things about Inglot! (30ml/19.50leva)
- Creme 21 – hand and body care – German cream, hydrating, containing vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5. It is supposed to make your skin soft and silky. As I am obsessed with hand creams, and I got two here, this is a good point for the box! (150ml/4.70 leva)
- Figs&Rouge lip balm – 100% pure, natural and organic, as it says the packaging. It also says that it’s nourishing and soothing for all skin types. It’s hydrating and conditioning. And it’s in the cutest packaging :)) One more point for this product! + it’s British! (8ml/7.50 leva)
- BM beauty Peachy Glow Blusher – 100% natural, it won’t stop your skin from breathing, free from parabens, fragrances, synthetic dyes and animal products. (4g/18.50 leva)
- SKINETICA – skin care, it clears acne, spots, pimples and blemishes. Fast acting, skin clearing, kind to skin, without side effects. It’s made in London and it’s for all skin types. (100ml/ 16 leva)