I hope you had a great time during the holidays. It’s time for me now to share with you my favourite beauty products from the last year…
Let’s get started!
Ponche by LUSH – the most amazing shower gel to use while taking a shower, so refreshing and sweet. I highly recommend it!
– The Body Shop Body Lotion which smells like peach and is lovely, it makes my skin soft and pretty.
– Garnier Intensive Care hand cream which I need all the time… in summer it’s too hot and I need to take care of my hands and in winter it’s cold and my skin needs repairing.. so this is a good choice for a hand cream.
– I love… Mango & Papaya body lotion. A present I got last Christmas. I love it, it’s the best smelling thing you can put on your skin!
– O.P.I. nail varnish in Strawberry Margarita. As I love summer, this colour is perfect – it’s pink and bright so this is why I picked it as one of my 2012 favourites
– Essence Nail Art Twins, a turquoise colour. This is my 2012 color, I am obsessed with it. And I want to have everything in this colour, absolutely everything!
As this is my favourite lipstick, I decided it deserves its own photo. It’s SO adorable. It’s by YSL and it comes in bright pink (actually there was one more colour inside, an orange one but it’s long gone so now I have only the pink) and as I don’t wear bright red on my lips, the pink one is the one I chose to have:)
– Thierry Mugler ‘Womanity’ – this is one of my Christmas presents.. my favourite smell! I can live in my bag because it smells like the perfume. It’s AMAZING, go get it! I like it because it’s fresh and flowery but you can also wear it at night. It’s an all-time perfume for me, not only for the hot/cold days…
-Essense Liquid Eyeliner. Easy to apply, long lasting.. what more can you want from an eyeliner?
– Estee Lauder ‘ Double Wear’ mascara, I discovered it in November, it was in the first Box of Beauty I got. I absolutely love it and actually, I got my mum one for Christmas.. so it’s worth it:)
– Cartice Matt Mousse (in golden beige) as I don’t use foundation very often this is a good product for me – both powder and foundation.
– Last but not least – my favourite candle – it’s from IKEA and it smells like a chocolate brownie… Amazing, amazing, amazing!
These are my favourites, you can comment below if you want to share yours.
Have a great week! xx