Hello, ladies 🙂 Hope you had great time during the holidays. It’s time for me now to share with you my favorite products from the last year.. Sometime soon you will see the second part of my favorites, which are non beauty related.
So let’s get started !
Ponche by LUSH – the most amazing shower gel to use while taking a shower, so refreshing and sweet.. I highly recommend it!
– The Body Shop Body Lotion which smells like peach and is absolutely adorable, it makes my skin soft and pretty:)
– Garnier intensive care hand cream which I need all the time.. in summer it’s too hot and I need to take care of my hands and in winter it’s cold and my skin needs repairing.. so this is a good choice for a hand cream
– I love… mango and papaya body lotion. A present I got last Christmas. I adore it, it’s the best smelling thing you can put on your skin
– O.P.I. nail varnish, named Strawberry margarita. As I love summer, this color is perfect, it’s pink and bright so this is why I picked it as one of my 2012 favorites
– Essence nail art twins, a blue turquoise color. This is my 2012 color, I am obsessed with it. And I want to have everything in this color, absolutely everything!
This is my favorite lipstick, I decided it deserves an own photo. Because it’s adorable. It’s in this bright pink color (actually there was one more color inside, a orange one but it’s long gone so now I have only the pink one) and as I can’t wear bright red on my lips because of my skin color, the pink one is the one I chose to have:)
– Thierry Mugler ‘Womanity’ – this is what my boyfriend gave me for Christmas.. my favorite smell, I can live in my bag because it smells like the perfume. It’s AMAZING, go get it! I like it because it’s fresh and flowery but you can also wear it at night. It’s and all-time perfume for me, not only for the hot/cold days…
-Essense liquid eyeliner. Easy to apply, long lasting.. what more can you demand of an eyeliner?
– Estee Lauder ‘ Double wear’ mascara, I discovered it in November, it was in the first box of beauty I got. I absolutely love it, actually I got my mom one for Christmas.. so it’s worth it:)
– Cartice Matt Mousse (in golden beige) as I don’t use foundation very often this is a good product for me – both powder and foundation.
– Last but not least – my favorite candle – it’s from IKEA and it smells like a chocolate brownie.. Amazing, amazing, amazing!
These are my favorites, you can comment below if you want to share yours.
Have a great week, guys !